Friday, July 13, 2012

Magnolia Bakery: Swirly Cupcake Goodness and more...




One of MY FAVORITE BAKERY’S (drumroll) Magnolia Bakery. There is nothing not to like about Magnolia. The bakery is decorated with light pastel colors, cute drapes, tables, and vintage sign’s. The floors are black and white with marble counter tops. What I love most about this bakery is that you can see the baker’s making the cake, cupcakes, cookies, and other yummy stuff.


The interior of Magnolia Bakery in Los Angeles. Photo courtesy Magnolia Bakery.



My favorite part, The DESSERT MENU, which consists of cakes, cookies,  cupcakes, pies, ice box cakes, and
brownies.

There are so many flavors of cupcakes and cakes like chocolate, vanilla, hummingbird, lemon, caramel, german chocolate, devils food, pumpkin spice, and sno-cap that it is overwhelming.

Magnolia Bakery signature cupcakes.

The consistency of the cakes and cupcakes are moist, the cookies are chewy and soft, and the signature swirl on the cupcakes is how you know you are eating an authentic Magnolia Bakery cupcake.



Here is a video of them making their signature swirl:



How to Frost a Magnolia Bakery cupcake.



The bakery’s cake slices are huge, have you seen an apple core cutter? They have a HUGE one to slice their cakes.




I hope you visit the Magnolia Bakery soon, and enjoy every, single bite!
Leave some comments, I would love to hear your feedback :) !!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that bakery! I really like watching them frost the cakes on the side of the shop. Their deserts are absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should bring in a dessert for us to eat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been yet, but I will tell my family about this, the food looks great! Nice pictures by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding good cupcakes that aren't home made is so hard... most are too dry. I think I'll check this place out if, the picture of them looks really good... hopefully they taste good too.

    ReplyDelete